* St. Aula one slow round at a time. Malcolm loves flopping yarn.
* Stealth knitting. Here and there. Again with the floppy yarn.
* Delores? Probably a few stitches. Malcolm managed to bungee jump into the bag of yarn, and getting him out was an ordeal. He thought it was all in good fun.
* I'll 'fess up to having started Kittiwake. I figured small project, a lot of oomph. But in navy blue? Seriously. But it will be done.
* Socks. And only when the boy is asleep, because he thinks DPN's are excellent for grabbing at. I can't tell you how many times he's managed to pull a needle out. Many times. Many, many times.
* And one other stealth project...shhhhhh.
Malcolm is the funniest little guy to have around. And let me tell you, he can wrestle with the best of them. Although he hasn't learned yet when to take NO for an answer.
I'm in the other room, when I hear the Malcolm Screech of Protest. I just made it into the kitchen quickly enough to see Gandalf, with Malcolm by the scruff, on top of the table.
Much like Gandalf at that age, he thinks it's much cooler to eat the big kitty food, and to hell with the kitten stuff. Which is fine...but I still have to watch out for Atticus.
Kitten food goes right to his hips...
So, I really hope to have some actual knitting progress for you next week! Provided I'm able to get in a few hours here and there.
Have a great week everyone!