So here is the red-tape:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
And here's some stuff about me.
1. I LOVE buttertarts. I will always love buttertarts. No, they are not gluten-free. No, I don't care.
2. I'm a Dove girl, and have been for about 15 years now. I've recently switched to this one. Everytime I thought "let's try this new brand...oooo...", my skin reacts.
3. I have a brother in the Canadian Navy, whose ship was amongst the first to set sail to the waters of the Middle East after 9/11 and the invasion of Afghanistan. (Hi Dan!! *waving*)
4. I will not watch "The Bridges of Madison County" with ANYONE. I bawl my eyes out from beginning to end. *sniff*
5. I dream in colour.
6. While on a trip to Morocco in 2002, my tour group was fortunate to have been introduced to the King of Morroco, Mohammed IV. He happened to be in Rabat, visiting a tombsite while we were there. He very graciously came over to us, and talked to us for a good while. A very kind man.
7. My SIL says I'm so funny because you could give me an wrapped, empty box for Christmas or my birthday, and I'd still be as excited as a little kid (uh, but please don't Susie...). I love the holidays. I was never big on them, but now that I spend them with my sister and SIL, I just have a blast and they've taken on a whole new meaning for me.
8. My oldest friend Joanne and I have been friends for over 30 years now. We met in Grade 3. We quickly decided that when we grew up we'd live on a farm and raise all kinds of animals. Still waiting on that...
Wow! So, did you learn anything new?!
OK. I have a confession to make. Everyone I wanted to tag has already been tagged! So, to make up for this, I give you another list.
Eight Random Facts/Habits of Atticus, Mae and Gandalf!!!
1. Atticus is TERRIFIED of thunderstorms.
"Oh geez...oh man...ok...ok...enough...thunder...breathe Atticus...breathe...breathe..."
"Dude, you OK?"
2. When Mae was a baby, she got her head stuck between 2 window panes. Oh, that was fun getting her out. She is so sweet-natured, that's about the worst thing she has ever done.
3. Gandalf was born with a malformed left hip joint. It doesn't seem to bother him, just makes him walk a little bow-legged.
4. When Atticus was a baby, he managed to break or destroy: one coffee machine, one toaster oven, a FULL pottery cannister of rice (nice...), one glass candle holder, 4 throw rugs, countless boxes of, uh, "chick stuff" and Kleenex, and a keyboard. Then I figured he probably needed company, and adopted Mae.
5. Atticus and Mae have the same mother, but come from different litters.
6. Gandalf snores with his mouth open when he sleeps on his back.
7. Mae is the hunter of the lot (typical of female cats). Although she is fearless in defending herself against Gandalf's play fighting, she is shy. Some of my friends and family have never seen her...
8. Gandalf has eaten, and enjoyed: curry paste, tandoori sauce, broccoli, a Colace tablet (don't ask...), beer, rice pasta, apple pieces, Cheerios, my sister's bread and butter pickles, and shampoo (again with the asking...) from The Body Shop. You cannot turn your back on him for a SECOND. Wonder why I call him a pooper?!
Now I'm sure you've learned something new about the kitties!
And guess what else? Amphora has a sleeve. Look -
Stay tuned - a little black kitty turns 1 on Friday...!